Sonntag, 28. April 2013

Lazy Days








I'm wearing:
Blouse / H&M
Necklace / Six
Skirt / Asos
Slippers / New Look

(I'm sorry that these photos are a little bit repetitive. There was no one near to help me make some photos this time)
Not being able to walk sucks. I spent three days in a row at home and it was so boring I tell you. I didn't even bother to change my clothes, because I couldn't even leave my house, every step hurt. I hate to be at home such a long time. Boredom leads to Laziness in my case. All I did was lying in my bed and watching Breaking Bad, Youtube Videos and flicking through various Online Shops. If I had a credit card, I would be broke by now, I found so many great online stores with amazing clothes! Next week I'll get my hands on a credit card and then I'm gonna place some orders. 
I feel like I'm spending way too much time on my laptop/cell phone these days. And I kinda have the feeling that my eyes got worse. I need to stop taking my cell phone with me to places, where I don't need to have it with me. The other day I caught myself taking my phone to the shower. I was watching a video on youtube and for a second I thought that I could place my phone next to the shower on the tray, so that I could continue watching the video while showering. I soon realised how stupid that was. The phone is the first thing that I grab at in the morning when I wake up. I don't want to be hooked on technology but I am. It's really sad how people feel less lonely when they have their phone switched on, but this is how society is working nowadays. But what am I complaining. Without technology, computers wouldn't exist, there would be no internet and no blogs! That would be even more sad.

2 Kommentare:

María Rubio hat gesagt…

Great look and pics!

xx
www.mariarubioblog.com

Viktoria hat gesagt…

Super cute outfit! Love the striped skirt :))

xx, V

itsthevworld.blogspot.com