Dienstag, 9. April 2013

Morning Activities






When I woke up today the sun shone through my leaky shutters. I thought the sun had disappeared for good. But unfortunately she only showed her face for two hours, before she hid away behind the gigantic clouds again. Whenever I wake up with the sun shining in my face, I am instantly in a good mood. Everything's so positive and perfect in that very moment. So I stood up and walked into the kitchen to pursue my morning ritual which basically consist in making myself  a delicious muesli.
What you'll need:

  • A cup of quark or joghurt 
  • Strawberries
  • Blueberries
  • Dried Fig (for additional sweetness)
  • Oatmeal
Actually you can put anything you like in your muesli, it just depends on what you enjoy eating. This is simply my version. I've been eating this for breakfast for the last couple of months, and it still hasn't put me off.








Afterwards I felt like painting my nails in the most vibrant color that I own. I don't do this every morning (obviously). The nail varnish is from American Apparel, I'm sure a lot of you already knew. I had to hide my face because I don't look very appealing in the morning and with no makeup on.
Now I'm gonna chill with a cup of tea and shut off all my electronical devices. I've been staring into the laptop and my phone display far too much and far too long the last few days. I kinda have the feeling that my eyes got worse, everything was so blurry when I went to bed last night. I hope it's just my imagination.

1 Kommentar:

Amreen Dhurue hat gesagt…

Everything looks so yummy!! Even the nail color!!!! :D

http://beamoazed.com
http://beamoazed.com