Dienstag, 16. April 2013

Sunny Sunday





I'm wearing:
Blouse / American Apparel
Pants / Zara
Shoes / Converse
Watch / Casio
Gold Arm Cuffs / Tibetan Store

The weather is gorgeous since last saturday. I really missed the warmth of the sun and the heat on my skin. It has been ages since I last was able to leave my house without wearing a jacket. I don't know about you, but I always feel kinda lazy on sunny days. The heat is making me so tired. I just want to lay on the grass and do absolutley nothing. Now that I'm on spring break I can do that. I also feel kinda lazy writing this post. So I apologize myself for not writing that much this time. Next time it'll be more.

2 Kommentare:

cieszkaa hat gesagt…

you look great!
nice pants!


http://joanna-ciechacka-cieszkaa.blogspot.com/

Anonym hat gesagt…

het käse aber guet gfötelet :p keep up the blogging girl!

xoxo W