Mittwoch, 10. April 2013

Wrapped up in Coziness






I'm wearing:
Cardigan / Second Hand
Top / Insight through Kantine
Pants / Zara
Boots / Mango

When I found this sweater last year I couldn't be happier, because I've always wanted a fluffy and cozy cardigan to wear over my t-shirts and tops, that need a little extra fabric to keep me warm. I have a love for anything snuggly and oversized, because they're just so easy to combine with other pieces in my wardrobe. The shoes that I'm wearing are actually very decomposed. One of the buckles fell off and there are paint drips all over the boots. I once wore them in painting class and I still didn't get round to cleaning it. I'm just so lazy when it comes to cleaning. I just can't motivate myself, because I simply don't like doing it. My room always looks pretty messy compared to my sister and brother's room. Maybe it's because I'm the creative one among us three. Or maybe this is just a lame excuse.

3 Kommentare:

Fashiable | Nanne hat gesagt…

Ah that fluffy cardigan seems so comfy!

Zoe Barrow hat gesagt…

second hand cardigans are always the best, and the most cozy!
Love the colour of yours.
Also im your latest follower, you blog is perfect!! x

Bold Barbara hat gesagt…

How adorable look!!!
http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/