Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013

White Choco Cake



I felt like baking yesterday, so I made the easiest cake ever. Originally it's made with dark chocolate, but my family prefers white over black chocolate (I don't). I got this recipe from a friend of a good friend of mine. She made this on my friends birthday last year and I remember thinking that it was the best chocolate cake I've ever eaten so far.

  • 4 Eggs
  • 200 g Chocolate
  • 150 g Butter
  • 150 g Sugar
  • 100 g grounded Almonds
  • 2 Tablespoons of Flour
  • Some Walnuts (originally it's done without Walnuts, but my family, myself included loove nuts)

Directions:

  1. The first step is to section egg white and the yolk into two separate Bowls. Beat the egg white.
  2. Add the Sugar, the grounded Almonds, the flour and the walnuts to the bowl with the yolk and mix it together. Melt Chocolate and Butter and add it to the bowl. Blend it all together.
  3. Take the beaten egg white and add it to the dough. Don't overmix it, just gently blend it together. 
  4. Put the dough into any baking mould you'd like and put it into the preheated oven at 220° for 20 Minutes. 





After 20 Minutes, take it out of the oven. Let it cool for a bit and then dust it with powdered sugar to make it even more delicious. And then you're done. Eat it!

1 Kommentar:

Zoe Barrow hat gesagt…

these look sooo yummy. I'm definitely going to try out! lovely pictures x