Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013

8 Things I like #June


1. "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" by John Boyne: This is the saddest, the most tragic, touching and shocking story I've ever read. At the end of the book you're left with a very heavy heart, watery eyes and so many thoughts in your head.

2. Dove Body Lotion Shea Butter: I love the smell of shea butter. It's smells like a asian dessert, that I really like. It also makes your skin really soft and moisturized.

3. Dried Figs: My favorite snack. It's full of sugar though, so I only eat one a day. I like to mix it in my muesli.

4. Essie "Lights": At first I thought this color would look a little tacky on the nails, but I was wrong. It's such a fun and vibrant color and it's just perfect for the hot weather we've been experiencing here the last couple of days.

5. Hamsa Bracelet from Claire's: I bought this last summer after I returned from my holidays in tunisia. I haven't worn it since, but now I feel like wearing them again. It reminds me of the beach and the good times I had back then.

6. About a Boy: I completely forgot how much I enjoy watching this movie. I daresay it's in the top 3 of my favorite movies of all time. Gotta love Marcus shaking his ass

7. My gold Casio watch: Without it my left arm feels incomplete.

8. "Everything has Changed" by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran: Because I love Ed Sheeran.

2 Kommentare:

meimei hat gesagt…

shake yo ass show me what u got!

Rachel Y. hat gesagt…

I remember reading that book, and I still find it so tragic. So much respect for you now. Love the blog by the way.
You've instantly gained yourself a new reader! :) x

Much love, Rach xx
LUCID STARS // Bloglovin'