1. "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" by John Boyne: This is the saddest, the most tragic, touching and shocking story I've ever read. At the end of the book you're left with a very heavy heart, watery eyes and so many thoughts in your head.
2. Dove Body Lotion Shea Butter: I love the smell of shea butter. It's smells like a asian dessert, that I really like. It also makes your skin really soft and moisturized.
3. Dried Figs: My favorite snack. It's full of sugar though, so I only eat one a day. I like to mix it in my muesli.
4. Essie "Lights": At first I thought this color would look a little tacky on the nails, but I was wrong. It's such a fun and vibrant color and it's just perfect for the hot weather we've been experiencing here the last couple of days.
5. Hamsa Bracelet from Claire's: I bought this last summer after I returned from my holidays in tunisia. I haven't worn it since, but now I feel like wearing them again. It reminds me of the beach and the good times I had back then.
6. About a Boy: I completely forgot how much I enjoy watching this movie. I daresay it's in the top 3 of my favorite movies of all time. Gotta love Marcus shaking his ass
7. My gold Casio watch: Without it my left arm feels incomplete.
8. "Everything has Changed" by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran: Because I love Ed Sheeran.