Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013

Fresh Summer Makeup Look




I'll be using the following Products for this Look:

1) Mac Cream Color Base in Pearl
2) Mac Studio Fix in NW 44 (used as a Bronzer)
3) NYX Matte Lipstick in Sweet Pink
4) Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara

5) Catrice Eye Brow Stylist
6) L'oreal Concealer Perfect Match
7) Clinique all about Eyes Concealer
8) P2 Perfect Face! Oil Control Base
9) Nivea Sunblock SPF 20




This is basically my daily makeup look (minus the bright lips). I used to wear a lot more sparkly eyeshadows and eyeliners, but I'm not really feeling that look at the moment. Probably because my eyelids get even more oily at this time of year. Sometimes I wish I had another skin type, which causes me less "problems". I noticed that a lot of asians share the same skin type. The main reason is probably the very delicous but also extremely oily asian dishes with those countless yummy sauces. But every skin type has its advantages and disadvantages. The bright side of having a oily to combination skin is not having to deal with wrinkles at my age, which is certainly quite cool.

1 Kommentar:

Oksana hat gesagt…

Great post, dear:)
Very beautiful pictures!!!

If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com