Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013

Dots and Chiffon






I'm wearing:
Blouse / Pull & Bear
Skirt / American Apparel
Bag / Zara
Sandals / H&M

Last Saturday I worked at an H&M branch in Zurich for the first time ever. I was responsible for the fitting room and my job was putting the clothes, that people tried on, back on the hangers. Sounds so simple, but it got pretty stressful at times. Especially if you're working on a saturday, in one of the biggest shopping centers in Zurich in the women section. I don't understand why people decide to spend a lovely and sunny saturday in an air conditioned and crowded space with artifical lights. People are so unreasonable sometimes.

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love your outfit and I would love for us to follow each other if you want :)

Let me know on my blog!

http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

Moira Parton hat gesagt…

Your bag is so beautiful and so are your sandals. I would love for it to be sunny out here in Britain. Would definitely spend it out in the sun, by a park or the beach. =)

http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/