Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013

Dusty Lilac


The last week before christmas holidays had been so stressful, that I only just now came around to editing the photos we made. As I mentioned before, I sat in front of a sewing machine after a long time again. I forgot how much thinking sewing requires, but also how satisfying it is to see how piece by piece a product comes together. I think I'm going to sew a garment very soon, just because I really enjoyed it.
These photos had been taken during class, I took a little break from nonstop sewing and went outside to get a breath of fresh air. My hair had been growing a lot since my last haircut, and I'm thinking of cutting it again. I don't like it right now, cause it's neither long nor short.


Jacket Second Hand | Blouse with Collar H&M | Pants Pieces | Boots Hudson





Photos by Allya D.

2 Kommentare:

Marsya Aulia Rizkita hat gesagt…

Love your outfit!

following you now, follow me back maybe?

www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

nice jacket!