Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013


It almost looks like spring on these photos. The sun plays tricks on you, making you think like the degrees have gone up. It's quite cold at the moment, but as long as there is no ice on the streets, I can deal with the temperatures. I hate icy roads, mainly because I only own one pair of ice suitable shoes, which technically don't belong to me but to my mom. I remember when I slipped on my way to the train station last winter and fell on my bum with my legs stretched out in front of me for what it seems five seconds or so. I remember turning my head to check if someone saw me. There was a guy behind me staring at me. I laughed artificially, to cover up my embarrassment, which is a typical thing for me to do. Whenever something embarrassing happens to me, I want to be the first person to laugh about it. As soon as you're laughing, the humiliating thing that just happened doesn't seem so bad anymore. And hey, laughing about yourself is good! You shouldn't take yourself too seriously. 


cardigan bershka | overall bershka | watch casio | silver necklace forever 21 | shoes navyboot






Keine Kommentare: