Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2013

30 Centimetres



One of my favorite Tv Shows is Germanys next Topmodel and I'm not embarrassed to admit that. My favorite episode of the whole season has always been the makeover part. I enjoy watching before and after pieces a lot and I like to make fun of all the girls who cry over their haircuts, as if the hair will never grow back again. I had a pretty big makeover myself on last friday, when I decided to chop off 30 centimetres of my hair. I've been wearing the long straight hair for almost 4 years now, and I really wanted a change! I've been thinking about cutting my hair for a little while now. I don't regret my decision at all, it sure was quite exciting and maybe also a little bit frightening. But luckily I didn't break down crying after my hairdresser did the two cuts and handed me my dead hair, which was tied together like a ponytail. I took the ponytail home, don't really know why I did that, because it kinda grosses me out when I look at it now. I'm still figuring out how to style this new hair, it's much more tricky than with the long hair. But it takes me a lot less time in the shower, which is so convenient!





2 Kommentare:

Rachel Y. hat gesagt…

This certainly looks clean and fresh! Your face shape suits it perfectly, is that weird for me to say? Hahah but it's a nice change from the usual set of bloggers with flowing locks. Looks amazing on you! x

Moira Parton hat gesagt…

Love short hair on you! Looks so good. I kinda wanna cut mine too but I'm so undecided. x

http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/