Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013

Autumn Leaves


Altough my Birthday is in November, Autumn has always been my least favorite season. When I thought of autumn, I thought of puddle of mudd, rain, dark clouds and dead leaves. But today, when I went to the city all wrapped up in multiple layers (coat, cardigan, shirt, skirt and tights) walking around a flea market with the wind blowing through my hair and the smell of sweet chestnut in the air, I had to admit that autumn wasn't so bad after all. The leaves actually looked quite nice. The dark clouds didn't bother me at all. It's actually quite nice to be able to wear more layers again. I pulled out some of my last autumns favorites like my Mango Coat and my cosy checkered Cardigan. I was in the mood to play with textures, as you can tell. 






Photos by Christine-Joy

Coat - Mango / Cardigan - New Look / Checkered Shirt - from Seoul / Skirt - Top Ten / Shoes - Hudson by Horrigan

4 Kommentare:

Rachel Y. hat gesagt…

This was much too gorgeous, Melanie. What a blissful and perfect photoshoot x

LUCID STARS

Unknown hat gesagt…

beautiful outfit!♥ love the coat!:) I followed you on bloglovin♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) hugs!

www.lorietta.cz


Lorietta Bloglovin profile


Unknown hat gesagt…

Love what your wearing! Such a great blog!
www.izzehfashion.blogspot.com

Alarsup hat gesagt…

Lovely place! You look stunning!
I am quite new in blogger. Can u visit my blog? Comment and if you like it follow me!
www.larsup.blogspot.com