Sonntag, 21. Juli 2013

Love for Denim





I'm wearing:
Shirt / New Yorker
Denim Skirt / American Apparel
Sandals / H&M 

On hot weather days I hate putting a lot of makeup on. That day I completely skipped makeup and only put my sunscreen all over my face. My bf and I wanted to rent a boat, but unfortunately a storm was about to arrive, so we had to change our plans. I think this is the first summer I'm not getting a tan. Up until this year I've always been an excessive tanner. On each sunny day, I would run outside and tan the whole afternoon, hanging by the lakeside or chilling on my balcony. This year I'm fed up with work and when I have my days off, I'd rather get some more important things done like catching up on sleep. And that's exactly what I'm going to do right after I've posted this. 

Keine Kommentare: