Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013

Carnival









I'm wearing:
Shirt / Bonita
Top / Tally Weijl
Skirt /Fizzen Second Hand
Chucks /Converse
Bag / Fizzen Second Hand

Last weekend was my first ever Zurich Carnival experience, and I experienced this huge event to the fullest: I went there all three days. On the first day I went with my best friend M (on the picture) right after the graduation ceremony of my brother. I've always enjoyed going to carnivals, because they bring a little more excitement to the quiet and quite boring daily life here in Switzerland with usually no buzz at all. Even though I'm not moving towards going on shabby looking mini rollercoasters and carrousels, I just love to hang around at carnivals, because it's always packed with thousands of people (in this case millions of people) and nasty but delicious snacks and food. I'm a sucker for raclette cheese bread, sweet corn cobs, samosa, caramelized almonds and bratwurst. Later that night we enjoyed watching the fireworks (even though it's the same as the fireworks on new years and national holiday). I took little to no photos at all from the fireworks because from experience I know that the snapshots will all turn out to look the same. 

1 Kommentar:

dahi. hat gesagt…

amazing blog! love the pics and your outfit. found you on lookbook.nu!
following you now via bloglovin. check out my blog, too :)

x
dahi