Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013

Flower Power





I'm wearing:
Dress / Sheinside
Bag / Nica from TopShop
Glasses / Yves Saint Laurent
Shoes / Booster

Two days ago I received my parcel from sheinside.com. I ordered five pieces and unfortunately I was only satisfied with one piece that I picked out. I have myself to blame, because I didn't check the details of the lengths. Most of the pieces I chose were waaay too short and too skintight, even though I went for size M. I guess the clothes at sheinside are aimed for petite asian girls - which I'm not. But luckily there was one dress that fitted me, so this order didn't turn out to be a total disappointment.
Ever since I can think I have been into flower patterns. But weirdly enough, I own very little flower patterned clothes. So I was very happy when I found this dress. My bf laughed at me and told me that I would look like a granny in this dress - but you know what, there a some days when I feel like looking like an old lady. Dressing up like a granny has been on trend since I can remember. I think it was Mary-Kate Olsen who first started this trend (another reference to the olsen twins, I have to admit, I was a huge fan when I was younger). Anyways, maybe it's a little short to be walking on the street in this dress, I might have to wear some shorts underneath, just to prevent public mishaps.

Keine Kommentare: