Sonntag, 1. September 2013

Seoul #1: First Impressions



Gangnam



In the heart of Gangnam


beef pho / my mouth waters when I see vietnamese food


cha gio / almost as delicious as those made by my mom


Garosu-gil / shopping 


taking the subway


(left) I'm wearing: Jumper from Lela Rose, Bag from Zara, Sunglasses from Cheap Monday


early morning taxi ride 



my friends birthday party at social club




so yummy


garden 5 / more shopping


(right) I'm wearing: Top from a Shop in Seoul, Shorts from Levi's, Sandals from Birkenstock 


sunrise in seoul

After one week in Seoul I finally forced myself to dedicate some time to my blog. In this post I'm showing you the first big pile of photos that I've taken so far. Seoul is absolutely beautiful and amazing! I love the energy of the city and the thousands of opportunities to have a good time. I've never eaten so much good food in such a short amount of time before! This city is truly heaven for people who enjoy delicious food and shopping like I do. There are still a few days to go until I have to pack my bags and leave for Switzerland again. Until then I try to enjoy my time here as much as I can!

Keine Kommentare: