Freitag, 8. November 2013

Milano you're way too beautiful



The beauty about living in a small country in the middle of Europe is the short distances between my country and amazing cities like Paris, London, Berlin or Milan. It never occured to me that I could take quick trips to another city in the middle of a school term, when my friend suggested we could visit Milan for the weekend. I spontaneously agreed and was happy to be spending some time apart from school. We stayed at an appartment we found through Airbnb at Porta Romana, which is quite central and very near to all the important places we wanted to see anyway. Apart from walking miles and miles for shopping we also strolled around the River Navigli Grande, which is an absolutley must-go when you're visiting Milan. There are a lot of bars, restaurants and independant shops along the river, that are definitley worth a visit. Milan is so beautiful, I never would have guessed, because to be honest, I was never really interested in visiting this city. But this was now my second time in Milan and I would definitley go back once again.








1 Kommentar:

Moira Parton hat gesagt…

These photographs are beautiful. I wish I can visit Milan sometime too! I love what you're wearing too, so pretty! x

http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/