Dienstag, 19. November 2013

Breakfast is my favorite Meal


I would eat breakfast for breakfast, lunch and diner, if my mind would not stop me from doing it. It's my favorite meal of the day! You might know by now that I like to have a bowl of muesli in the morning because it's nutritious, delicious, keeps me full in the morning and makes me happy. Through my best friend I found a new muesli recipe which I'm gonna share with you now, wether you're interested or not. It's my blog and I can post whatever I want! :)

You'll need:

  • Oatmeal (I like to fill it up to one third of the bowl)
  • grounded hazelnuts (1-2 tbsp)
  • 1 banana
  • 1 apple
  • handfull almonds and walnuts
  • cinnamon (3-4 tbsp) 
  • a drizzle of maplesyrup
Directions:
  1. Fill Oatmeal, cinnamon and grounded hazelnut to your bowl and add boiling water, blend it until it gets lumpy 
  2. Make slices of banana and cubes of apple and add it to the bowl
  3. add your almonds and walnuts
  4. add maplesyrup
  5. Enjoy your muesli



Keine Kommentare: