Freitag, 9. August 2013

Double Triangle




I'm wearing:
Earrings / Tally Weijl
Lipstick / Kiko 222

The weather has been shit the whole week, hence I haven't been outside to take some proper pictures. Well, it's kind of convenient, because I got badly stung by an evil horse fly last weekend and now got twelve red swollen dots of all sizes on both of my legs. Would've caused so much additional photoshop work, if there had been pictures taken of my whole body this week. I'm showing you pictures of one half of my face for a change and my newest addition to my very humble jewellery collection: A double triangle earring, which I bought at the sales last saturday. I'm SO looking forward to the end of next week, as I'll be done with my holiday jobs by next friday. Working five days a week is so exhausting, no matter what kind of work it is. 
If I could, I would study until I die.