Freitag, 23. Mai 2014

bite the apple


This post is long overdue, but I still wanted to share it with you! I went to New York in the end of February this year. We (my bf and I) spent two amazing (and cold-ass) weeks in Manhattan and Brooklyn and wished we could experience our stay all over again. It was my second time in the city and it still felt like my very first. There is just something about this city that catches your breath and grabs you. Despite the icecold temperatures and the occasional rain-/snowstorm we didn't cringed to do sightseeings and shopping marathons. There was only one day, when it was snowing ridiculously, that we had to escape to a sheltered and warm place. We used that opportunity to spent the day at museums, which was awesome too. I think I could do anything in this city and still find it amazing in a way. I feel like I have only seen one-tenth of this city and there is still so much to discover! I will be back soon, that's for sure!

















2 Kommentare:

Rachel Y. hat gesagt…

Looks like the perfectly encapsulated experience that New York would bring! I adore the photography done here, as well. x

LUCID STARS

Galbissi hat gesagt…

very nice pictures!