Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012

RANDOM FACTS

I'm in a egocentric mood and I thought I should throw in some random facts about me.

1. I love it when it rains hard on sunny days
2. I hate people that pretend to hate/love something just to be cool
3. I love pineapple and mango
4. My favorite food is vietnamese
5. I don't like fake smiling, it's so exhausting
6. I get really nervous when talking to a bigger crowd
7. I love to peel off things like nail varnish, face masks or scabs
8. I hate to stand in front of the oven
9. I love to laugh out loud and long
10. I love christmas songs
11. I love to draw hair and faces
12. My favorite pizza is funghi
13. I want to dye my hair blonde someday and/or cut it real short



photos from last summer

1 Kommentar:

Tiffany hat gesagt…

4. Mine too. 5. That's what I do for work! haa